Please select the year(s) you are paying for, and the category.
$225.00 Individual Member Law Firm, Accounting Firm or other Industry member not under 30 yrs of age during the current membership year.
$112.50 Academic Full time professional educator
$112.50Government Employee Full time state or federal government employee.
$112.50Young Member (YIN) Law Firm, Accounting Firm or other Industry member under 30 yrs of age during the current membership year.
$40.00 Student Full time student; proof of enrollment required.
Register your membership for 3 years and save!
• 3 year Individual Membership – $635 – Save $115!
• 3 year Academic, Government, or Young Membership – $317.50 – Save $57.50!
Corporate and Acadmic Institional Memberships
Corporate and Academic Institutional Memberships include:
• Unlimited members on the IFA USA member list, all with access to the members section of the IFA USA website
• Unlimited attendees at IFA USA local and national events at the discounted member fee
• Two individual representatives on the international IFA member list (receive Central IFA communications and have access to the members section of the international website)
• Two individual registrations at the discounted member rate at the annual international IFA Congress
Corporate Membership is offered to corporations, partnerships and associations that are not engaged in providing taxation, accounting, legal, trust company or similar services to third parties.
Annual Fee: $350.00
Institutional Membership is offered to academic institutions. Fulltime faculty and all students are eligible to be included on the IFA USA member list.
Annual Fee: $225.00