October 24 - 26, 2019
1Full Conference Registration includes breakfast, breaks, and lunch each day, admission to the exhibit hall, and one ticket to the exhibit hall reception on Thursday October 24.
2Daily Registration includes breakfast, breaks and lunch on the day registered.
3Exhibit Booth Staff Registration includes breakfast, breaks, and lunch on Friday, admission to the exhibit hall, and one ticket to the exhibit hall reception on Thursday October 24.
4Full Access Pass is available at a reduced cost for those company reps that would like to attend the conference's scientific programming, in addition to fulfilling their booth responsibilities.
All fees are subject to GST @ 5% (100759869RT0001)
1st choice session options are not guaranteed and are requested for planning purposes only. Sessions will be filled onsite on a first come/first serve basis.
Unless previously sold out, the cut-off date for receiving registrations is October 11, 2019. After this time, and only with room permitting, will walk-in registrations be accepted at the conference.
Due to the lead time to order printed delegate materials, delegates who register after September 6, 2019 will not be guaranteed an official CANNT/ACITN 2019 delegate bag and/or materials.
• Delegate name and provided email address will be shared with exhibitors
• Some sessions may be ticketed and only those delegates pre-registered will be guaranteed seats
• Scientific session handouts are provided at the discretion of the individual presenter
• Business casual dress is requested
• Our conference is fragrance free
Registration information is collected to process registrations and payments for educational events, correspond with registered delegates, and to publish delegate lists for event participants. If you do not wish to have your registration information used for these purposes please indicate this on the registration form.
CONSENT TO USE OF PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES
Registration and attendance in CANNT 2019 conference constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the Canadian Association of Nephrology Nurses and Technologists (CANNT) to use the registrant's image in photographs.
CONTINUOUS LEARNING ACTIVITY FOR CNA CERTIFICATION
While this educational activity is not officially endorsed by the Canadian Nurses Association (CNA), nurses may claim it as a continuous learning (CL) activity toward renewal of the CNA certification credential if it is related to their nursing specialty. Preauthorization from the CNA Certification Program is not required. Participants are encouraged to retain a confirmation of attendance.
CANCELLATION / SUBSTITUTION POLICYS
• Cancellations will be refunded less 20% administration fee with notice of cancellation being received at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 6, 2019. No refunds will be issued after this date.
• Substitutions may be made; please send notice to email@example.com.
• CANNT reserves the right to make appropriate program changes as deemed necessary and/or cancel events due to circumstances beyond CANNT's control. In the event of cancellation of the conference, only registration fees and ticket purchases paid will be refunded.