Enter your Last Name and Confirmation ID to review your record.
Site and Set-up
Vendors may enter Nicholls Oval park via Armour Road (follow the path past the soccer field to the far end of the park); or via Ross St. (From Armour Rd. head west on Dufferin st. And then turn right on Ross and follow it into the park.) Please drive slowly on park paths and do not drive on the grass! Once you have unloaded everything please remove your vehicle from the park area. On-street parking is available in the neighbourhood and is the responsibility of the vendor. Please note that parking arrangements are subject to change, and every effort will be made to provide advance notice of any changes.
- Set-up is strictly between 9am and 11:30am on Saturday and Sunday. Vendors must be set up and ready to open by 11:30 am.
- Tear-down is strictly between 7pm and 8 pm on Saturday (vendors may remain set up overnight if they choose. Security will be on site but the folk festival does not take resposibility for any damage/theft to items left overnight). Tear down is between 6pm and 7pm on Sunday
- Vendors are not permitted to have their cars on-site, and may not leave their booths unattended or take them down between 11:30am & 7:00pm Saturday and between 11:30am & 6:00pm Sunday.
Artisans may not sell food intended for onsite consumption.
Tent Safety: Vendors must ensure that tents are well weighted/staked to ensure safety in the event of high winds.
Waste Reduction: We also request that no plastic, disposable bottles or cups be brought on site. Please bring reusable bottles or containers for beverages.
Conditions: The Peterborough Folk Festival Inc. is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Late arrivals will not be permitted. Fees will not be refunded. In the event of rain, every effort will be made to ensure that the festival continues. Vendors must supply their own tent and other gear to protect their wares from rain.
Artisan’s Village vendors will adhere to all festival rules and guidelines, and will not bring generators, goods other than those described in their application, music (either recorded or played live), or any dangerous items or harmful substances. No electricity or running water is provided on site.
The Peterborough Folk Festival provides:
The Artisan’s Village Vendor will provide:
- One 10' x 10' space in Nicholls Oval.
- A description of your products/services in the PFF 2019 program and website (www.ptbofolkfest.ca), if fee and description are received before August 1st, 2019. Please limit description to 75 words or less.
- Signage for the Artisan’s Village on-site.
- Reliable correspondence via email (email@example.com)
- Containers for waste, compost, and recyclables (please see notes above)
- Overnight security for 2 day vendors
- ATM onsite
Security: Security will be present in the vendor area from close of day Saturday (7pm) until the arrival of our site crew on Sunday morning. Although every effort will be made to ensure the safety of items left overnight the Peterborough Folk Festival will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged property. Please ensure that your displays are well secured and any stock left is covered and well protected against the elements. Do not leave any cash on site overnight.
- The appropriate fee.
- A description of product/business – 75 words or less.
- Photos of your products. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A sun/rain awning
- Tables and chairs for the booth
- Personnel to staff the booth at all times
- Any other resources required for display
- A thorough cleanup of their site after 7:00pm Saturday/ 6pm Sunday. Please remove all belongings and garbage.
Please Note: If vendors arrive on the day of the festival with different products from those described in the application, festival organizers will ask that those products be removed and/or request that the vendor leave the festival grounds. In this case, no fees will be refunded.
If you are accepted but must withdraw from the festival before August 1st, 2019 you will be refunded the vendors fee that you paid less a $10 service fee. Please notify us by email at email@example.com and we will process your cancellation and issue a refund. Vendors who withdraw after August 1st, 2019 or who fail to set up on the festival day will not be issued a refund.