2018 Salute To America Registration Links
- Little Mr. and Miss Independence Contest July 3rd: Contest open to any boy or girl 4, 5 or 6 years of age and is a Missouri resident.
- Hot Dog Eating Contest July 4th: A timed Hot Dog eating contest with cash prizes!
- Red, Bike and Blue July 4th: Fun patriotic ride with prizes! Costumes and bike decorations are encouraged. Ride an easy and scenic 7 mile loop that will include the Capitol, the Missouri River pedestrian bridge, the Noren Access, the Master Gardeners plots, & the Katy Trailhead.
- Route 66/Classic Car Show July 4th: Registrations accepted for all vehicles manufactured before 1987. Prizes!
NOTE; PLEASE EMAIL PHOTOS, CERTIFICATES or LICENSE INFO TO Vendor@SalutetoAmerica.org
- 2-Day Food Court July 3rd and 4th: Two-day food vendor space July 3rd and 4th on 100 W High St. near the Main Stage and Beer Garden.
- 1-Day Food Court July 4th: One-Day food vendor space on July 4th will be available on the 100 block of West Capitol Avenue.
- Avenue of the Americas July 4th: Two city blocks full of merchants, groups, organizations and businesses representing the diversity of the products and services.
- Kid's Zone July 4th: Vendors selling items for kids; Activities and entertainment for children that focuses on interactive, educational and environmentally conscious exhibits.
- Heritage Village July 4th: Historical re-enactors from the past including Civil War, Settlers, Native Americans, soldiers in uniform, memorabilia from the past and the Heritage Stage featuring storytelling, oratory and music, period handcrafted vendors.
- Show Me Missouri Life July 4th: Featured displays range the gamut from agricultural equipment to hand crafted model cars, from DNR information to solar power and wind farms. If it originates in MO, it should be in the Show.
- Our Heroes July 4th: Military, EMS, Law Enforcement, Fire Rescue, Organizations supporting our heroes.
FOR ANSWERS: Info@SalutetoAmerica.org